Search This Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010

MJ 2010 License at Mendahan

31/01/10... i'm keep thinking.. today is the last day of January.. the first month of 2010, but i still don't get a license on casting for this year...
when i recall back my activities on this month, i didn't go any casting trip..
how want get the license if not go to casting...? hem... i'm remember last day my friend dahali was invite me to join him for casting at Sg Mendahan...
as soon as possible i call him and after make a simple plan, at 3.30pm i drive to Sg Mendahan... this is the first time i go to casting at Sg Mendahan...
around 4.30pm, i'm arrive at the bridge and i look my friend dahali was start his casting session.. don't waste the time, let's casting...
around 10 min, dahali was yell.. "owh...owh..owh..."

his first catch... Mangrove Jack around 500g...




hem... nevermind... from surecath lure, i change to Duel lure, one's of my favourite lure's... i'm keep cast and cast and cast and... "YES... YES... one hook up.. ''..
yeah... atlast i get my new license on the first month of new year...


The Mangrove Jack around 800g..

Catch and Release for my MJ... ADIOS....

No comments:

Post a Comment